• Editorial and operational oversight of ongoing projects
• Devising and managing production schedules for multiple series
• Adhering to, maintaining and further developing best practice processes and guidelines for editorial services
• Working with the management team to strengthen, maintain and further develop a standardised workflow and client offering
• Compliance to inhouse editorial software
• Individual project management, including regular author and supplier contact
• Supporting senior editors on both publishing lists and one-off projects
• Ensuring the consistent high quality of editorial work performed by freelancers
• Handling freelancer and author queries
• Managing and coordinating allocation of work to appropriate freelancers, negotiating fees and monitoring spend
• Checking jackets and covers and other relevant materials
• Balancing editorial integrity and commercial pragmatism
• Work with marketing to promote the book by submitting content for both print and online announcements
|4 - 10 Years
|2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Writing Proof Reading Copy Editing Editorial News Writing content writing
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.