• Handling incoming calls & selling technical support subscription plans to the customers.
• Excellent communication & convincing skills with fluency in English.
• Should be able to multi-task during handling a transaction (Type & Talk), Should be an avid listener.
• Will be responsible for ATTAINING daily, weekly and monthly Sales Targets.
• Interact with the customers to resolve their queries related with hardware/software issues.
• Ability to close sales.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Should be able to engage the customer in a conversation and avoid dead air on calls.
• Accurately capturing required customer details in CRM.
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
• Ability to work both, independently and as part of a team.
• Meet Call Quality requirements as outlined via Call Monitoring Guidelines. Requires maintaining 100% Sales Compliance as per Sales Compliance Guidelines.
• Adequate working knowledge of Anti-Virus, Spyware, Trojans, Malwares.
• Must have good working & operational knowledge of at least 1 of the following: Antivirus Software (McAfee/Symantec/TrendMicro etc.)
• Advance operational/troubleshooting skills (for at least one the following):
Computer Desktop/Laptop operations along with peripherals (Printers, Scanners, USB Drives)
• Advanced Knowledge of the Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Pro (Set-Up, Install, Re-Install, Recovery).
• Virus/Spyware/Malware eradication including Manual Virus removal.
• Basic Networking Concepts (Wireless Set-Up & Configuration & Internet Connectivity).
|Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Technical Sales Executive|
|About Company||Sunrise e Support Pvt. Ltd. has urgent requirement for Inbound Tech Sales Process for which we are looking for agents who have work experience of minimum 1 year in the same domain. As a “Technical Sales Executive” the responsibilities of the incumbent would be providing technical assistance while up-selling subscription plans to the customers in US and Australia market.|