Classic ASP Programmer - Male
Location: Sec-2, Noida
Exp: 4+ yrs
Salary: 8 LPA to 17 LPA
only 2nd Saturday off
Shift: 11 AM - 8 PM
Skills required: Classic ASP, VB 6.0, VBScript, HTML, C++, SQL Server
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||ASP Programmer Vb.net HTML C++ SQL Server VBScript Classic ASP|
|Address||F-1898, Ground Floor, Opp. B-50, South Extension Part-I, New Delhi – 110003|