1. Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
2. Advise on financial activities and provide strategies that the organisation should look at.
3. Maintain the financial health of the organization.
4. Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the annual business plans.
5. Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances w.r.t. working capital.
6. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
7. Manage the preparation of the company’s budget along with Taxation - GST, TDS filing etc.
8. Appointment and liasening with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of finances are maintained.
9. Maintenance of Accounts payable/ receivables, Cash receipts, General Ledger.
10. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||B.B.A, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com, CA, CS, ICWA|
|About Company||One of the reputed distributor & supplier of all Civil & Survey instruments & equipments.|